Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Give up your Rights" Demonstration


Today at Flagler College there was a demonstration put on by the campus chapter of SPJ. The good news: free lunch, the bad: no 1st amendment rights! Demonstrators bossed kids around, yelled at them and even threw some poor souls in 'jail'. All in all, looked like another great Com. Dept. event!!!!!! (so what if I'm biased)I think the boots really portray his status!
It actually took me awhile to find the jail...to think, I didn't notice the sign.
Prof. Eaton doing what he does best, photojournalism!!!
Here's a nice overview shot of the event. I heard the lunch was worth it!
There was a jail break!!!!!! Get 'em!

SPJ students had stories to tell, there was a real reason for this demonstration. Pretty intense when you think about it all.
Great job SPJ!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing to my attention that my ex has my backpack! Jail photo... you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of assistance! hilarious.

    ReplyDelete