Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Film Guest Speaker: Paul Cohen

We students at Flagler College are often very fortunate to have guest speakers come inform the student body of opportunities and give perspective and advice. This Fall the Communication Department hosted some influential speakers in the film industry. Unfortunately, I was only able to attend one speaker, but I was a bit biased about him being here so it worked out for me! Paul Cohen is from the FSU Film Graduate program known as Torchlight, today he shared the work of some students and gave advice to those looking to attend graduate school.




Thanks to our faculty for setting up this film week and thank you to all of the speakers that participated!

2 comments:

  1. Your's aren't too shabby either. I like the clarity and sense of scale on your establishing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the same guy that was in the Legacy store that day I came to visit you?

    ReplyDelete